1. Where are you located? Green Thumbkin Pumpkin Patch is located just off of Woodman and Black Forest Road in Colorado Springs. (Map)
2. Do you accept credit cards? Yes all major credit cards are accepted, except American Express.
3. What's included in the price? Admission includes all activities and one pumpkin per person. Concessions are available for purchase.
4. Do you have a military discount? Sorry, no. We thank your service. Please remember all the proceeds benefit Jubilee Home.
5. Is there a discount for groups? Yes, we have opportunities for groups of 20 or more to have a special day at Green Thumbkin Pumpkin Patch. Call for reservations, group prices, and planning.
6. Can we hold a birthday party there? Oh, yes! Please call ahead to help us to prepare for you.
7. Can we bring our own food and drinks? Yes! Food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed to be brought in. We also have a variety of affordable food and drinks.
8. Are you open if it snows? Yes, but we may open later than usual. Check our Facebook page for updates on snowy days. (Check out our Facebook for Updates)
9. What is the age range for pumpkin picking and activities? There are activities for all ages.
10. Can we bring a pet? We are sorry, but pets are not allowed on the premises.
11. How long can we stay? Stay as long as you like. Play! We are open Fridays and Saturday in the month of October from 10 am - 5 pm and Sundays from 12 pm - 5 pm.
Green Thumbkin Pumpkin Patch
7209 California Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
$10 per person gets you all the activities and a pumpkin
.Children under 1 are free.